- Edit 32bit icons, ICLs, CURs and ANIs;
- Perfectly support creating Win8/Vista icons;
- Build-in fantastic tool - IconCool Mixer;
- Powerful and easy-to-use marquee operation;
- 60+ visible filters and flexible gradient editing;
- Powerful Photoshop plug-in function;
- Support 20 format images import/export;
- Support watermark and unique lighting effects;
- Fantastic magic wand tool;
- Offer 700 royalty-free 32Bit icons;
- Create iPhone, Andriod and Unix icons easily.
- You can NOT find the features in any other competition products:
- IconCool Mixer - Creates icons with 500+ image elements created by us
- Marquee operation - A powerful tool for selecting elements of the canvas
- Magic wand tool - An easy way for selecting a consistent colored area
- Three states - Create three states(Active, Valid and Invalid) for an icon
Recommend: How to Create Icons for Our Programs and Websites?
Writer: Bill Bing (Author of IconCool, ImageCool and PDFCool Products)
- 2001: IconCool Team released IconCool Manager which was the first product for icon managing in the market. You could manage hundreds and thousands icons with dozens of sample entries included and accessible through a tree-style organizational system.
2003: IconCool Editor was released, it was the first icon software which had built-in image filter and effect tools. IconCool Editor has a special function which allows you to extract icons from EXE, DLL, ICL or OCX, then edit and re-save them. Today, IconCool Editor is completely free.
2006: IconCool Studio 4 was released, it was an upgrade for IconCool Editor, and has many new functions, please visit http://www.iconcool.com/icon-editor.htm for more.
2007: IconCool Studio Pro was released, it has an unique built-in tool IconCool Mix, you can NOT find the features in other competition products.
2011: ImageCool Converter Pro was released, it fully supports Alpha channel in 32-bit PNG or ICO formats and fully supports transparence layer in GIF, PNG or ICO formats. ImageCool Converter can create more than 512x512 pixels icons from any other supported formats.
2012: IconCool Studio Pro v7 was released, it supports magic wand tool and visible filter operations. It can create icons with three different states automatically: Lighter (active), Current Pick (valid) and Gray Scale (invalid). Use this to make a suit of software toolbar buttons with ease. As a registration user, you can get 700+ 32bit sample icons(royalty-free).
2013: Graphics Converter Pro 2013 was released, it supports 500 graphic formats and 22 vector formats, and supports 9 powerful function modules: Watermark, Cropper, Splitter, Frame, Combination, Resizer and more.
2013: IconCool Studio Pro v8 was released, it can creating iPhone and Andriod images easily, and supports powerful marquee operations and more flexible gradient editing.
- Support 500+ graphic formats including some vector formats;
- Support conversions between PDF and 100+ formats.;
- Support Multi-Page Format and Alpha Channel;
- Batch conversions with 40 filters and 13 image effects;
- Support 9 powerful function modules: Watermark, Cropper, Splitter, Frame, Combination, Resizer and more.
- How to use an icon in Windows?
- What is 32-bit or Vista style icon?
- How to create a 32-bit or Vista style icon?
- How to create an animated .ANI file by ani editor?
- What is Photoshop Plug-in and how to use it in IconCool?
- How to create an icon with different states easily?
- How to insert an icon to the current project?
- I'm an unskillful designer, is there a convenient way for icon editing?
- How to open and refine an .EXE or a .DLL file in IconCool Studio?
- How to make .CUR files and animated .ANI files easily and rapidly?
- How to mutual-send images between Photoshop and IconCool Studio?
- How to resize images or photos in different sizes in batches?